What to expect
The Advanced Prostho Level 2 is where the action starts after having the theoretical upgrade and the literature review in the Level 1 Online Program. This course is a 100% exclusively hands-on training set either for beginners in prosthodontics or dentists that already dedicate some of their time to this field and just want to learn and practice new techniques before handling the treatments themselves. During the 2 modules you get the opportunity of doing hands-on of the most advanced techniques as well as you get a practical training in different intra-oral scanners and other digital tools, so important for your professional future.
This course is organized in presencial format offering 28 hours of training to a limited number of 16 participants the 28 & 29 January / 4 & 5 March 2023.
After the course you will be included as a member of our exclusive Advanced Prostho Community and your evolution will be continuously supported by the #iadlisbon prosthodontic team.
N.B: you can apply to the Advanced Prostho level 2, even if you didn't go through the other levels. Although we recommend you do so, it is not a pre-condition for enrolling.
The main objective of this course is to provide all the practical training you need to treat every case and overcome any technical difficulty in advanced prosthodontics.
If you choose to attend the Advanced Prostho Level 2, you will also experience the digital dentistry at the highest level, learn all the IAD Lisbon protocols and treatment plan strategies, to help you achieve you highest technical potential together with being more efficient and effective.
At the end of this program, you would have acquired the technical skills to:
- Prepare a tooth for veneers in simple and more complex cases
- Prepare for crowns, overlays, veneerlays and any other type of tooth preparation
- Perform an individualised silicone index to assist your prep and a silicone matrix for mockup
- Use any kind of intra-oral scanner from the diagnose to the actual treatment
- Understand and apply the step-by-step of the 100% digital workflow
- Be ready to use absolute isolation in every situation and profit from all the extra tips
- Identify the technical aspects you need to respect in order to achieve long-term success
- Be able to plan a treatment and its correspondent strategy of treatment
- Use a camera and understand all the different settings and indications
- Communicate correctly with the laboratory regarding every advanced and more complex case
- Understand the digital waxing and how to manage changes and indications to the lab
- 4 days divided in 2 presencial modules on a saturday (full-day) and sunday (morning)
- 28 & 29 January / 4 & 5 March 2023
- 14h of onsite training per module
- Total of 28h of exclusive advanced hands-on
- Coffee-breaks included
- All training materials included
- Permanent contact with all #iadlisbon prostho team
Intense days that we will never forget!! The hands-on part was undoubtedly very enriching. Thanks for the knowledge and sharing and without a doubt see you soon!
Expectations were high for these days, but without a doubt they were far exceeded. The team is fantastic and the knowledge was passed on without filters.!
I want to thank all the affection and friendliness of the team. Undoubtedly they make us think, grow and create hope to be better and better. Thank you so much for all the teachings.
It was very rewarding to be with you, not only on a technical level, but on a personal level. They were very enriching days on different levels, which contributed to my growth as a dentist and as a person.
At our Academy in Lisbon:
Avenida da Liberdade, 220,
4 days divided in 2 modules: 28 & 29 Jan and 4 & 5 March 2023
Get in Touch!
If you have any queries regarding the programs give us a shout and we will help you out!