What to expect
This is a photography and image management course aimed at general dentists, specialists, students, and dental technicians with an interest in improving their photographic records and making photography an essential tool in our daily work.
Learning clinical photography will allow you to have better communication (professional-patient and clinical-laboratory laboratory), as well as conferences and high impact publications that will boost your profession at national and international level.
The aim of this course is to provide the knowledge, both theoretical and practical, to be able to develop a high-quality photographic technique.
Participants will have the opportunity to practice with the different equipment necessary for dental photography and will also learn a method to protocolise the different types of extra and intra-oral photography.
- Learn the basic principles of photography;
- Know the necessary equipment for facial, dental, MACRO and laboratory (products) photography;
- Understanding the handling of equipment for facial, dental, MACRO and laboratory photography (products);
- Choosing the right photographic equipment;
- Macro lenses;
- Developing protocols for extra and intra-oral photography;
- How to get a perfect occlusal photograph;
- Knowing the photographic parameters for 3D digital planning;
- Photographic technique to evaluate the tooth surface;
- Dentist - technician relationship and communication with the patient;
- Basic principles of image editing;
- Correction of errors using image editing software.
Get in Touch!
If you have any queries regarding the programs give us a shout and we will help you out!